If you are looking to buy a Park Home, a survey could save you a lot of unexpected costs. Park homes will last a lifetime but only if they have been well maintained. It is vitally important that you know the condition of your new park home and that there are no nasty surprises around the corner.
An average park home survey takes between 2 – 3 hours before producing a plain-english survey report.
- Base: cracks or subsidence and drainage issues.
- Supports: corrosion, recommended positions.
- Chassis: distortion to steelwork and corrosion.
- Insulation: type and any sections that may be missing.
- Pipe work: leaks, insulation.
- Timber floor bearers: wet / dry rot, wood worm.
- Roof & tiles
Anyone can have an Annual Inspection Survey it’s not just for home owners Annual inspections are also quiet popular where the home owner requires peace of mind that the condition of their home ensuring that any defects are assessed quickly reducing costly repair bills in the long term.